AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RW application (dunno if it was needed, but made one for fun if not)

2 posters

Go down

RW application (dunno if it was needed, but made one for fun if not) Empty RW application (dunno if it was needed, but made one for fun if not)

Post  RW Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 pm

What will be your nickname: ::Pwnagefactor::
What will be your class: 2h Giga Warrior 4 life.
What will be your build: For example: Attack/Def
Do you have a Sharer: Yes
Do you have ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a headset: Yes
Do you speak fluently English: Yes
Could you tell us anything about your KO history:
MYKO:
Divinity (Karus) (Nr.2/3 on Cypher server) - Played there for over two years as Archer. (RingWraith)
SeeD tm (El morad) (Nr.2 on Cypher server) - Played there as Archer also. (RingWraith)

USKO:
Ares:
Unique (Co-leader) <3 those days! as Archer (RingWraith, before Arestides wiped my ass for a grudge he had from myko)
Channel2 -as Archer/Warrior (RingWraith / ::PwnageFactor::
TOWN - as Archer/Warrior (RingWraith / ::PwnageFactor:: - <3 np racing with SoulSlayer and Garret (real bobert)
Sacred - as ::PwnageFactor:: - Trioing CZ with Monsterkill and Stargay
Hatred (Co-leader) as ::PwnageFactor:: - <3'd making everyone switch to Ares2 CZ!

Diez:
Templars with ma nigga SirKaos

Do you have any CSW experience:
I got plenty of CSW experiene, i have been holding the castle for a little over a year on MYKO with SeeDs, and on USKO i've been defending the castle in TOWN clan for god knows how long... untill the alliances fell apart Smile
Do you have any friends that are already in clan:
I met UrunFasterWithAknife while i was drunk as a mofo, so we ended up pking all night Razz
Are u going to be active: Yes
What is the GMT you live in: GMT+1
Why do u want to join this clan: I prefer oldschool players over newschool, less whining and more teamworking.
Do you agree with our rules: Yes, else i wouldnt have applied.

RW
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

RW application (dunno if it was needed, but made one for fun if not) Empty Re: RW application (dunno if it was needed, but made one for fun if not)

Post  hydro Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 am

ur already in baba but its always nice to see apps Smile

hydro
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down