AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting to join

Go down

Wanting to join Empty Wanting to join

Post  wotsinmepantsnow Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Heya guys, don't know if some of you remember me but I surely do see a lot of familiar faces around here. Anyways, here is my form:

What will be your nickname:wotsinmepantsnow
What will be your class:Warrior
What will be your build:
Do you have a Sharer: Dunno what that is really.
Do you have ventrilo:Yes
Do you have a headset: Yes
Do you speak fluently English: Yes
Could you tell us anything about your KO history: Well I played ever since old KO. First character was Ryukishin_Wizard (got hacked), then came Bizonne and shortly after I played wotsinmepantsnow along with 4ikon and IamSocrates. I joined AHM when it was almost dead really, but got to meet a couple of old fellas. I went to KE shortly after but left shortly after, haven't played since then.
Do you have any CSW experience: Surely do.
Do you have any friends that are already in clan: Well I kind of got to meet Paddy, Zike, and to be honest I have to see names to remember has been a long time since then.
Are u going to be active: Surely am.
What is the GMT you live in: Central time
Why do u want to join this clan: Well mainly because I see this as an opportunity to bring back that name that AHM once was, and to play alongside old buddies. I wanna have fun and who doesn't want to kick some orc ass in PK Very Happy
Do you agree with our rules: Surely do.

wotsinmepantsnow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down