AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DjKeViN2's app

2 posters

Go down

DjKeViN2's app Empty DjKeViN2's app

Post  djkevin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

What will be your nickname: DjKeViN2
What will be your class: Warrýon4lýfe
What will be your build: Mainly gear dependent, but i prefer the tank (hp) build.
Do you have a Sharer: Definitely, NO.
Do you have ventrilo: Yes.
Do you have a headset: Yes.
Do you speak fluently English: Smooth, Clear n Fluent. Been 2 months in London 4 job.
Could you tell us anything about your KO history:
MYKO: Been playing (chickening) on Odin, with few italian friends.
Xigenon: Was in the Italian_Reapers whos leaders went l8rz in TIOC.
Diez: Finally it's where established my self, in one of the oldest clans of the server: sUk.
Do you have any CSW experience: Been defending the 2nd Monument.
Do you have any friends that are already in clan: Friends is a great word. Might somebody knows me, as well i know them.
Are u going to be active: Sure.
What is the GMT you live in: As stated, Italy gmt +1.
Why do u want to join this clan: When i lfet usko, i went on WoW. But KO and Diez were like my first love, wich i couldn't ever forget em. I've always "dreamed" joining AHM, where in those times there was Lorenzo a great friend of mine, the old owner of ::Uknowme::. We always used to speak on vent, and when he used to talk me about yall my eyes started gazing. I loved sUk but i've always had a different playstyle compared to them. Now with an experience of basically 6 years playing Warrýons, i would like to take on the occasion to be with friendly, skilled n nice guys.
Do you agree with our rules: Totally.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me whatever. I'd be glad to reply you. So that's all for now. Cyall soon.

djkevin
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

DjKeViN2's app Empty Re: DjKeViN2's app

Post  hydro Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 pm

accepted into the second clan Smile.

hydro
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: