AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applýcatýon

2 posters

Go down

Applýcatýon Empty Applýcatýon

Post  Helseth Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 pm

What will be your nickname: Helseth
What will be your class: Rogue
What will be your build: Dex whore
Do you have a Sharer: No
Do you have ventrilo: Ye
Do you have a headset: No
Do you speak fluently English: I guess so
Could you tell us anything about your KO history: I started playing ko around start of 2005 in diez. My first char was warryon - lvled it to 49 then decided to start playing bp - lvled it to ~ 59 then made new char again, rogue this time. Been playing rogue since then (still playing 81 lwl etc etc gün). I've always been farming whore - esp loved to hunt attila and camp bowl for bosses. My first clan was Resurrection after it got disbanded i joined daydreamers spent time there until it got disbanded. Next clan i joined was New Order - had some really good time there. After NO disbanded, guess my road lead me to Styx clan which had ggs in it, who made it fun. After Styx died i joined Amity (still in it). Been in Amity for 2-3 years and i've loved every moment of it. We were in top 5 few years ago, until ppl decided to quit KO or go to orc side. Nowdays its quite dead as every other non turk clan in diez tho we still have some old schoolers in it who can make KO fun sometimes.
Do you have any CSW experience: Well most of time i've been in attacker role, had chance to defend castle only few times.
Do you have any friends that are already in clan: Ye i remember quite some of those, some are even my old clannies.
Are u going to be active: Should have few hours to spend on playing daily. Tho i gotta share pc (which is really old and crappy) with my bro, which cuts my playing time to half.
What is the GMT you live in: +2
Why do u want to join this clan: Cuz its from diez and i know many ppl in it.
Do you agree with our rules: affraid
I haven't read them but i guess i agree Laughing

Helseth
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Applýcatýon Empty Re: Applýcatýon

Post  Onslought Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Let this GG in!! Surprised
Onslought
Onslought
Rank 5