AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gam3, A.k.a " Slayer "

Go down

Gam3, A.k.a " Slayer " Empty Gam3, A.k.a " Slayer "

Post  Gam3 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:05 am

Howdy, my name is Dylan and i'm 18 years young.

Let's see here...

What will be your nickname: Slayer, if someone doesn't steal it, then it'd be Gam3
What will be your class: Rogue
What will be your build: Well the general rogue build, full dex then somewhat full hp at 70.
Do you have a Sharer: No i never share my accounts, NEVER.
Do you have ventrilo: Yes i don't join a serious clan without it.
Do you have a headset: yes
Do you speak fluently English: I was born in Michigan, USA. Somewhat perfectly fluent.
Could you tell us anything about your KO history: 6 years ive been playing this game from myko, since before KE struck usko.
Do you have any CSW experience: mmm, i don't find it any harder then goin to colony zone and using a catapult there.
Do you have any friends that are already in clan: I am not sure yet, maybe one will pop up.
Are u going to be active: When the clan is actually active, i generally play through 6-15 hours at night time. 6-9pm is when i hop online, at GMT+5. i play 6-15 hours or i don't sleep at all on weekdays. I am always busy on weekends for some reason.
What is the GMT you live in: GMT+5
Why do u want to join this clan: I remember seeing this clans success so many years back and still today you all succeed.
Do you agree with our rules: I have no problems with any of them.

Hope this works out for ya'll.

Have fun!

Gam3
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum