AntHillMob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRgiorgos's application

Go down

GRgiorgos's application Empty GRgiorgos's application

Post  GRgiorgos Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Hiya!

What will be your nickname:GRgiorgos
What will be your class:Mage
What will be your build: For example:Gonna start as paper and slowly go for crimson/complete built.
Do you have a Sharer:Not yet,will edit if any of my friends want play
Do you have ventrilo:yes
Do you have a headset: y/n Need to buy new ones ></y
Do you speak fluently English:Not my main language but i do good.
Could you tell us anything about your KO history:
Started few days after myko launched.Big clans of myko i was in were->Aserne and Gimp on Odin server.Moved to USKO when olympia launched and was having fun until lvl cup raised to 80 so the game became unbalanced for the low lvls so i moved to dcz.1-2 months after girakon opened i bought an account named holAdios and joined Insanity and lvled to 70 for my 1st time.After that just some private servers with friends.

Do you have any CSW experience:Yes being a member of insanity i learned everything about CSW,since they were holders since the start of the server for months
Do you have any friends that are already in clan:I'm afraid not :'(
Are u going to be active:No life it at the start.Reasonable hours after some time.
What is the GMT you live in:GMT +2
Why do u want to join this clan:Reading k4l almost daily back in the days and watching pk movies i got to know how fun your clan was and also it will be cool to play with old-schoolers you never had the chance to meet b4.
Do you agree with our rules:Of course,i wouldnt apply if i didnt.

GRgiorgos
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down